In a previous incarnation, Moonletters had a staff who wrote weekly columns. There’s a possibility I might take on writers like the old days of Moonletters.
Types of articles that suit Moonletters:
- Tips and tricks. e.g. How to Find Interesting Places
- A useful item, free or cheap. e.g. How to Upgrade Your Avatar To Mesh But Stay Yourself
- Opinion. e.g. Why I Prefer to Shop Inworld
- Humor. e.g. Man vs Second Life
- Fiction or Poetry (not often). e.g. Real SL Situations: The Story of Wayne
- Amusing Events. e.g. Second Life | Premier Wrestling
- Interesting Places to Visit e.g. A Wonderful Sim to Explore
- News about Linden Lab
- Fashion writer. Note: This is not a fashion blog, but I might consider articles and reviews about the subject. It would have to be special and feel right for me to consider it though.
Articles should be between 300 – 1200 words and include just ONE photo.
Both freelance contributors, as well as weekly staff writers, will be considered.
Writing is voluntary, but writers will receive a byline, a link on the Peers page, and (future) Staff page if they are regular contributors.
Contact me at email@example.com if interested. Tell me about yourself, and why you’d like to write for Moonletters. If you can link to something you’ve written or include a short sample, that’s helpful.