There’s a possibility I might take on writers like the old days of Moonletters. In a previous incarnation, Moonletters had a volunteer staff who wrote weekly columns.
Types of articles that would likely suit Moonletters:
- Tips and tricks. e.g. How to Find Interesting Places
- A useful item, free or cheap. e.g. How to Upgrade Your Avatar To Mesh But Stay Yourself
- Opinion. e.g. Why I Prefer to Shop Inworld
- Humor. e.g. Man vs Second Life
- Fiction or Poetry (not often). e.g. Real SL Situations: The Story of Wayne
- Amusing Events. e.g. Second Life | Premier Wrestling
- Interesting Places to Visit e.g. A Wonderful Sim to Explore
- News about Linden Lab
Articles should be between 300 – 1200 words (approximately) and include one photo. I’ll consider freelance contributors as well as weekly staff writers.
Writing is voluntary, but regular writers will receive a VIP Link and bio on the future About/Staff page.
If interested, contact me at email@example.com. Tell me about yourself and what kind of articles you prefer to do.